Friday, December 11, 2009

Dealing with Poop

I am a mom of three little kiddos. They are ages five, three, and one. There are days that I feel that all that I do is work in poop and pee. Between diaper changes and butt wiping and cleaning up of any little messes that they make. I swear that boys target practice with other things than just the toilet. Their bathroom smells like a public restroom. A very gross public rest room. And it is not that it isn't getting cleaned. I clean that bathroom in particular almost every other day with the strongest cleaners that I use...bleach. But I swear it still always stinks. I feel like this lately has dominated my day too. I feel like I never have anything of worth to add to a conversation of what is going on in my day. How would I even start that. "Well, Bri is teething and has had tons, literal tons of dirty diapers today. The boys peed all over the toilet. Everywhere but in it that is and I have been cleaning it all day. I feel like I should wait to shower till they are all in bed. I feel like a sewer worker. I am sure that this is a little gross to read or even write about but it is how it is right now. I needed to get that of my chest. There. Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment